- E05 - Eye Liner: Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners.
- E30 - Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E40 - Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- E55 - Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
- E60 - Large Shader: Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage.
- E65 - Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
- E70 - Medium Angled Shading: Soft application of color. Use for brow highlighting or to blend the crease.
- F30 - Large Powder: Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
- F40 - Large Angled Contour: Subtle cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
- F50 - Duo Fibre: Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products. Natural and Synthetic blend.
- F60 - Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
- F70 - Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes.
© 2013 Sigma Enterprises, LLC
Individual Brushes: E05 - 6 in. (16.51 cm) E30 - 7 in. (17.78 cm) E40 - 7 7/8 in. (20.1 cm) E55 - 7 3/16 in. (18.2 cm) E60 - 7 3/16 in. (18.2 cm) E65 - 6 in. (16.51 cm) E70 - 7 in. (17.8 cm) F30 - 8 1/8 in. (20.6 cm) F40 - 7 7/16 in. (18.8 cm) F50 - 7 5/8 in. (19.4 cm) F60 - 7 in. (18.3 cm) F70 - 7 1/8 in. (18 cm)